1. By entering into this competition, you ('Entrant') agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is FelTe Pty Ltd trading as Fitness Forum Health Club ABN 36 185 204 127.
3. Entry is open to all residents of Australia only, excluding employees and officers of the Promoter and any agency associated with the promotion of the competition and their immediate families.
4. Entry into the competition is free.
5. The competition opens for entry on 11:59pm, August 19th 2019 and closes on 11:59pm, September 2nd 2019. All entries must be received by 11:59pm September 2nd 2019.
6. Judging of all eligible entries will be performed by representatives of the Promoter. The judges' decision is final.
7: Judging will occur at 12:00pm September 5th, 2019. The eligible Entrants with the most constructive response to “In 25 words or less, state why you need to do the 8 Week Challenge." There will be a total of 3 winners. The total prize pool is valued at $585.00 AUD with each prize valued at $195.00AUD each.
8. The Winner will be contacted by phone and or email and his/her name published on Facebook and elsewhere on this website. Winner is required to confirm their acceptance of their entry to the 8 Week Challenge by the 8th September 2019. If the entrant decides not to accept or take the prize, no further drawer will take place for a replacement.
9. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
10. By entering your email address you agree to being contacted by FelTe Pty Ltd, its Group of companies, subsidiaries and business partners, regarding offers and announcements. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the foot of any email communication.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received within the required time or at all. Entries will be deemed accepted when they are received by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves its right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any Entrant for providing false information, failing to comply with these terms and conditions or tampering with the entry process. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical difficulties which prevent an otherwise valid entry from being received by the Promoter.
12. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by an Entrant (however caused, including by the negligence of the Promoter) in connection with these terms and conditions or the competition. The Entrant is liable for and indemnifies the Promoter from and against any loss or damage (including legal fees) however caused, suffered or incurred by the Promoter in connection with these terms and conditions or any act or omission of the Entrant.
13. All liability for Government charges, expenses, taxes or any other tax or duty is the sole responsibility of each Winner of a prize and each Winner will indemnify the Promoter for any such liabilities the Promoter may incur arising out of the competition.
14. All entries remain the property of the Promoter. Entry into the competition will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions and is deemed approval and consent to the Promoter using, modifying and disclosing:
a. the Entrant's name, likeness, image or voice (including photograph, film or recording) in any media; and
15. If an Entrant does not provide the Promoter with the personal information requested in the entry form, then at the absolute discretion of the Promoter, the Entrant may be disqualified from the competition.
16. By entering the competition, Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter will own all right title and interest in the Material. Entrants hereby assign to the Promoter all right, title and interest which they may have in the Material.
17. By entering the competition, Entrants consent to all acts or omissions that would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights that Entrants may have now, or in the future, pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 in, or in any way relating to the competition. Entrants must not institute, maintain or support any action or proceeding against the Promoter in relation to infringement of moral rights.
18. Any winner must meet the standard membership criteria in order become a member at Fitness Forum Health Club, this includes health checks and Doctors clearances if required. If a doctors clearance is required but unable to be obtained, then the Entrant will be deemed to be disqualified from the competition. No further compensation or alternate prize will be offered.
19. Any queries regarding the competition should be directed to email@example.com between 9.00am and 5.00pm AEST weekdays, excluding public holidays.
20. The laws of New South Wales apply to the competition and these terms and conditions. Entrants irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.
21. Notwithstanding anything else in these terms and conditions, the Promoter may cancel the competition at any time by notice to Entrants (which may be given by an announcement at the promotion URL), if any circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter make it commercially unfeasible for Promoter to proceed with the competition, and the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Entrant as a result of the cancellation.
22. By entering your email address you agree to being contacted by FelTe Pty Ltd, its Group of companies, subsidiaries and business partners, regarding offers and announcements. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the foot of any email communication. For more information on how FelTe Pty Ltd uses and protects your data click here privacy statement. https://www.fitnessforum.com.au/privacy-policy