8 Week Challenge Competition
– Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to entrants in the Fitness Forum 8 Week Challenge. If you breach these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that we may immediately suspend or terminate your account, and take appropriate legal action (if we choose) against you alone.
1. The Fitness Forum 8 Week Challenge is conducted by FelTe Pty Ltd (Fitness Forum Health Club) ABN 36 185 204 127 at 1/170 – 174 Green Valley Rd Green Valley who can be contacted on 02 8783 8083.
2. The Fitness Forum 8 Week Challenge is open to people residing in Australia for the duration of the Fitness Forum 8 Week Challenge and only over the age of 18 years at the time registration (9th September 2019). Employees of Fitness Forum are not eligible to enter.
3. Registrations for The Fitness Forum 8 Week Challenge open at 12:01am, December 1st 2019 and closes on 11:59pm, February 24th 2020.
4. Challenge participants must register online at www.fitnessforum.com.au.
5. A person is considered 'registered' only after they have successfully completed the entire registration process as required, including making the final payment for the 8 Week Challenge at Fitness Forum Health Club.
6. Registrations must be completed in full for the entry to be valid. This includes a creating a valid account prior to the 3rd week of the 8 week challenge.
7. You must submit a ‘Before’ and ‘After’ photograph of your front and side, taken by a Fitness Forum Team Member. Photo policy is front and side shots only, with NO stage poses. Progress photos are also required at week 8 of the Fitness Forum 8 Week Challenge for the entry to be valid. Profiles with invalid images that do not meet all required criterion may not be included in the competition.
8. Only one entry is permitted per person.
9. The winners will be determined by a panel of judges selected from Fitness Forum Fitness Health Club.
10. The judge's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The top transformations as judged will be announced on Thursday 16th April 2020. Any winners will be notified directly via the contact details provided in the Fitness Forum 8 Week Challenge online registration.
12. Any winner who cannot be contacted by within 2 weeks of being deemed the winner, will be disqualified and the next eligible entrant will be selected by the judging panel.
13. Registered 8 Week Challenge participants agree to receive all forms of communications from the Fitness Forum Fitness Team if required via contact points supplied as part of the registration process. This may include SMS messages, emails, or phone calls if required to advise participants of important information pertinent to their Challenge or Challenge activity.
14. Registered Challenge participants who have any medical conditions (physical and/or mental health) or are taking any medication should check with their health professional before entering.
15. Registered Challenge participants must not use any illegal medications or drugs, including banned substances as defined by WADA during the Fitness Forum 8 Week Challenge (www.wada-ama.org). Prescription medication is only permitted when prescribed by a health professional for legitimate medical conditions.
16. Registered Challenge participants assume all risk of injury, harm or loss of any kind arising from participation in the Fitness Forum 8 Week Challenge. Entrants should seek advice from appropriate health professionals before undertaking The Fitness Forum 8 Week Challenge or any diet or exercise program.
17. By registering for the Fitness Forum 8 Week Challenge participants acknowledge that the photos provided in their ‘Before’ and ‘After’ section of the registration form may be used for marketing, promotional or any other purposes as deemed appropriate by Fitness Forum Health Club.
18. Registered 8 Week Challenge participants are also encouraged to post their profiles on social media websites such as Facebook and Twitter and agree when registered as 'public' that Fitness Forum Health Club may do the same on their behalf to market the Fitness Forum 8 Week Challenge.
19. By participating, registered Fitness Forum 8 Week Challenge participants agree to accept these terms and conditions and the decisions of the judges, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. By entering the Fitness Forum 8 Week Challenge you also agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Fitness Forum Fitness and its respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies, contractors and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the contest or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of a prize for perpetuity. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
20. Registered Challenge participants will be deemed to have successfully 'completed' the Fitness Forum 8 Week Challenge be eligible for judging and prizes having met the following criteria:
20.1. Successfully completed all requirements for both the registration and results including fitness test and body measurements processes at Week 1 & 8 of the Fitness Forum 8 Week Challenge in the specific timeframes provided. Registration for the Fitness Forum 8 Week Challenge must be successfully completed in the allowed time frame between 12:01am, December 1st 2019 and closes on 11:59pm, February 24th 2020. The completion process for the Fitness Forum 8 Week Challenge results (fitness test and body measurements) must be completed in the allowed time frame between 5:30AM (AEST) Monday 24th February 2020 and 7:00PM(AEST) Sunday 5th April 2020.
20.2. Taken a ‘Before’ picture and progress picture after 8 weeks within the time frames required.
20.3. Adhered to all relevant terms and conditions outlined herein throughout the entirety of the Fitness Forum 8 Week Challenge.
20.4. For any further details the Fitness Forum Team can be contacted on 02 8783 8083. Alternately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
22. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for any other items. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
23. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for a prize of equal value at their discretion.
24. Prize cannot be gifted to other persons.
25. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
26. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual overly body transformation, which will be determined by taking into account body fat percentage loss, weight loss and overall appearance. As well as participation in the group classes and general gym attendance.
27. Prizes to be awarded during the 2019 Fitness Forum 8 Week Challenge are as follows:
27.1. Fitness Forum 8 Week Challenge Winner - will receive a credit on their account with wwwfitnessmeals.com.au to the value of $250.00 with thanks to Fitness Meals, a 6 Month Membership to Fitness Forum Health Club Valued at $459.00 and a Protein Prize pack supplied by Nutrition Systems and Horleys valued at $350.00.
SEEK ADVICE FROM MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL:
As with any physical activity, it is important that before beginning any fitness regime, you consult with your health care professional to ensure that you are mindful of your current health and any restrictions that are appropriate for you. You should immediately seek medical attention if there are any unanticipated changes to your physical condition at any time. You require a moderate level of fitness to follow the exercise programs. Persons with pre-existing medical conditions, in poor health, or with any concerns as to commencement of a new fitness regime should consult with an appropriate healthcare professional before beginning any of these programs. You are responsible to make your own inquiries and seek independent advice from a healthcare professional before acting on any information or material made available to you through our Website or on Facebook. The information on the Website or Facebook may not be suitable to your particular circumstances and is not a substitute for obtaining specific advice from a qualified health care professional. In particular, if you fall within one of the following classes of persons, then you should first consult a healthcare professional before following any exercise programs or using any of the information on the Website or Facebook:
• Women who are pregnant and/or breastfeeding or who are trying to conceive a child;
• Persons with any ongoing physical condition such as:
• Persons suffering from cancer or other long term illness;
• Persons with liver disease, kidney disease, or renal failure,
• Persons with eating disorders;
• Persons with diabetes, blood pressure or cholesterol issues;
• Elderly persons;
• Persons recovering from or recently recovered from illness or injury; and
• Persons with a low body mass index.
Further, even if you do not fall into the above classes of persons, you acknowledge that the service that we provide on the Website or Facebook is an information service only, and that you are solely responsible for (at your own discretion) following (or not following) any exercise program or regime that we provide as part of the information service. Our service does not include any supervision or monitoring of your activity, and we are not responsible for any injuries that you may suffer as a result of following the exercise program or regime.
1. You are legally responsible for all User Content you submit;
2. You will not post or transmit any illegal, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, abusive, offensive, defamatory, racially or sexually vilifying, obscene, pornographic or indecent material of any kind, or any material in contempt of any court or parliament, or encourage any other person to do so;
• bypass (or attempt to bypass) any security mechanisms imposed by the Website or Facebook;
• harvest or collect email addresses, photographs or personal information of other users;
• impersonate any person or entity;
• post or transmit false or misleading material or make any form of misleading or deceptive representation;
• knowingly post or transmit or permit the posting or transmission of any material, which contains a computer virus or other harmful data, code or material;
SEVERANCE & TERMINATION
The Fitness Forum 8 Week Challenge may in its sole and absolute discretion refuse registration, or suspend or terminate a registration at any time and for any reason. If a provision of these terms is void, illegal or unenforceable, it may be severed without affecting the enforce-ability of the other terms.