Fitness Forum Health Club Spin To Win Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is run by Felte Pty Ltd - ABN 36 185 204 127 (“Promoter”). Information on prizes and how to enter form part of these terms and conditions (“Terms”). Participation in the ‘Spin To Win’ in person giveaway game constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. Participation is only open to those over the age of 18 years of age only, who are not current Fitness Forum Health Club members.
3. Participation by the individual can only occur once between 05:30am Tuesday the 1st July 2021 and 11:59pm Wednesday the 30th June, 2021 in person at Fitness Forum Health Club, located at 1/170-174 Green Valley Rd Green Valley NSW 2168. Times quoted are local times.
4. Directors, officers, management, employees Fitness Forum Health Club, as well as members and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter and its related entities and agents are ineligible to enter.
5. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or otherwise improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
6. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Giveaways will be given out to the participating individual at the time of sign up of a valid Fitness Forum Health Club membership. The individual gets one spin opportunity where the tag will stop on one of nine different prizes.
9. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
10. The Free Drink prize is redeemable only at the time of sign up, and the member can choose any one drink available in Fitness Forum Health Clubs retail fridge. The One Free PT Session, must be redeemed within 1 Month of the sign up date.
11. Prizes must be redeemed prior to the end of the promotion term, 11:59 on the 30th of June 2021.
12. The information that entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purposes of conducting the competition, and to periodically keep entrants informed about the goods and services provided by the Promoter and its related entities and service providers. By entering into this competition entrants consent to the use of their contact details for the purposes described in this clause.
13. The prize winners (participating individuals) acknowledge that the prize, or any component of the prize, may be subject to the standard terms and conditions of the individual prize supplier(s) and may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties. The winners (participating individual) must become acquainted with any such additional terms and conditions prior to accepting the prize. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility and is not liable for any additional conditions imposed on the taking of the prize by third parties, or for the breach of those conditions by any person. The acceptance of the prize creates a relationship between the prize winners and the individual prize supplier(s) and the Promoter is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in relation to, any loss, damage or claim that may be incurred by the prize winner as a result of the prize winners decision to accept the prize.
14. In participating in the Spin To Win game, the winners agree to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial activities relating to this promotion, including but not limited to being interviewed, video-recorded photographed. The participating winners agree to grant the Promoter, and its related entities a perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use such audio, footage and/or photographs in all media worldwide and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use. The winners agree that they will not sell or otherwise provide their story, video and/ or photographs to any media or other organisation.
15. In the event they are a prize winner, participating individuals consent to the Promoter and its related entities using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/ or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the promotion (including any outcome), and promoting products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter, its related entities and service providers.
16. The Promoter will use its best endeavours to provide the prizes as listed. If any of the prizes (giveaways) (or any element of the prizes) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equivalent value and/or specification subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. If for any reason this Spin To Win game is not capable of being conducted by the Promoter as intended, whether because of computer virus, mobile phone failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, bad weather, damage to prizes (giveaways), damage to the wheels, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which in the Promoter’s opinion affects the administration of the competition, security, fairness or integrity, the Promoter may in its sole discretion, cancel, modify or suspend the competition, subject to the approval of the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation in New South Wales as may be required.
18. Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this game or these terms, subject to applicable laws and subject to the approval of the relevant regulatory authorities.
19. The Promoter, its related entities, and the directors, officers, management, employees and other staff of the Promoter and its related entities (Promoter’s Agents) will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize[s] or entering into this Spin To Win game. The Promoter and the Promoter’s Agents make no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability or any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and the Promoter’s Agents are not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or the Promoter’s Agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winners.
20. If, notwithstanding the above, the Promoter or the Promoter’s Agents are found to be liable to any person in connection with this competition the Promoter’s and the Promoter’s Agents’ maximum aggregate liability is limited to $1.00.
21. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and the Promoter’s Agents will not be liable to any person for indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by any person in connection with the Spin To Win game, or as a result of taking the prize. This applies to all claims, whether such claims are made in tort (including without limitation negligence), in equity, under statute or any other basis.
22. The laws of New South Wales govern the Promoter’s competitions.