Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is FelTe Pty Ltd Trading as Fitness Forum Health Club ABN 36 185 204 127. 1/170-174 Green Valley Rd Green Valley.
3. Entry is only open to existing members of Fitness Forum Health Club. Membership must remain valid on the 25th of December 2020 and until the prize is awarded.
4. Entrants must be over the age of 16 and must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
5. Each person that is a member of Fitness Forum Health Club will automatically receive 1 entry if they are a member of Fitness Forum Health Club as of the 25th December 2020 and have attended the gym at least one time between 12:01am on the 15th November 2020 and 11:59pm on the 25th December 2020. Current members, as of the start date of this competition will receive 1 extra entry, per person that they get to join Fitness Forum Health Club, from the start date of the competition until the 15th of December 2020. This person must remain a member until the 16th December 2020 at 00:01. The member must be present at the time of the sign up and must have their name added to the extra entry form list held on the Fitness Forum Health Club online excel spreadsheet "Records of extra entries".
6. The competition opens on Sunday the 15th November at 12:01am (AEST) and closes on Friday the 25th December 2020 at 11:59pm(AEST). The random draw will take place on Tuesday the 29th December 2020. The winner will be contacted via phone or in person. An announcement will be made through Facebook and a notification of the winner's name will appear on a post on the Fitness Forum Facebook page.
How to Enter
7. To enter the competition, all entrants must be a member of Fitness Forum Health Club and not be in arrears on the 25th December 2020 the member must also must have attended Fitness Forum Health Club on at least one occasion between the start date of this competition and the close date of this competition, mentioned in these terms and conditions. Current members, as of the start date of this competition will receive 1 extra entry, per person that they get to join Fitness Forum Health Club, from the start date of the competition until the 25th of December 2020. The current member must be present at the time of the sign up and must have their name added to the extra entry form list held on the Fitness Forum Health Club online excel spreadsheet "Records of extra entries" for the extra entry to be counted.
8. All members must ensure that payments for their membership are paid up to date and there can be no arrears outstanding. The member must not owe any more than $5.00 in pay later items.
9. Without limiting any other terms herein, each entrant indemnifies the Promoter and its directors, officers, employees, and agents (the Indemnified Parties) on a full indemnity basis for all direct and consequential loss and damage and liabilities, whether monetary or capable of being converted into money, suffered by any of the Indemnified Parties, as a result of, or caused or contributed to by, any act or omission, including any breach of any of these terms and conditions, by the entrant.
10. The winner agrees in advance to their image being used for promotional purposes, only limited to the promoters discretion.
11. The prize is 1 x iPhone 12 64Gb mobile phone. It does not include any other accessories. The iPhone 12 is valued at $1349.00 Au.
12. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. The Grand Prize draw will occur on the 29th December 2020 and will be announced on Facebook and Instagram then told via phone or in person when they attend the gym.
14. All prizes will be awarded by random draw and once the winner is confirmed to meet all entry criteria, the announcement will be posted on Facebook and Instagram. If by chance a winner does not meet all requirements, random draws will occur until an eligible winner is found.
15. The Promoter's decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as under any other similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
18. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry, or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored by any other entity other than the Promoter. The Promoter can cancel or modify the promotion at its discretion.