We know the importance of our diet while training and working towards fitness goals, but we all get those dessert cravings here and there. You’re wondering if you should indulge in a sweet chocolate cake or stick to the carrot sticks. Well, what if you could spoil yours
elf with something sweet while staying on the healthier side of the pantry?
How does a cookie cake sound? Follow this simple recipe and treat yourself to a delicious dessert that has protein and also tastes GREAT!
¼ cup dark chocolate chips
2 scoops of protein powder (flavour of choice)
⅔ cup brown rice flour
Pinch of sea salt
2 tablespoons butter (melted)
2 tablespoons peanut butter (organic)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons honey
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
2. Lightly coat the cake pan with coconut oil so the cookie doesn’t get stuck to the pan.
3. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until the mixture becomes doughy. If the mixture is too dry, add some coconut oil.
4. Lay the dough on the base of the cake pan, ensuring it isn’t too thin.
5. Bake the cookie cake for 15 minutes